Call US and Available Time
Call us ( 03-2027-4737 )
Available Time week day09:00~12:00, 13:00~18:00
Interested to feature a promotion in Qoo10. Please Contact Us.
Related FAQ - Following related FAQ will help you find the answer quickly.
This is the guidance on how to summit inquiry via help desk for customer.
How to return item(s) by Qxpress RPC
What is QXpress RPC?
Qxpress RPC Service means “Return Pickup by Qxpress” (Return Pickup Center).
If Qoo10 seller has already applied “Qxpress RPC service” on seller side, then customers can return the item by Qxpress conveniently.
Return : Available within 7 days from the item delivered date (item received date).
1. Submit "Return Request" on My Qoo10 page
Step 1. Please go to MyQoo10 > Shopping list > Cancel/Refund and click the cart number and Apply Return / Exchange button.
Step 2. Please select the suitable return reason and attach related photos. Step 3. Select the return type “Qoo10 Return Service” and preferred pick up date with address.
Step 4. Click the continue
2. Print “Return label” on My Qoo10 Page
Step 1. Go to My Qoo10 > Cancel/Refund and find a item what you refunded.
(After the seller approves your return request, you can check the [Print Return label] button.
Step2. Click the Print Return Label button and print and attach to the return item securely.
1. Click the Print Return Label button and print out the label below
Once the item is returned to the seller, then the seller will make a refund for your order.
And hand it over to Qxpress driver for a return delivery.
If there is no Return Label attached to the parcel, Qxpress cannot deliver the return item to the seller.
Qnumber is a unique user number to identify when user transfers money to Qoo10 bank account and when user applies event and use Qtalk to call directly.
Customer can check Qnumber on personal info under MyQoo10.
.Web : MyQoo10 > My info > Personal Info > Qnumber
.Mobile Apps : Qbox > My Info > Personal Info > Qnumber
1. Payment Pending : The order was processed, however the payment has yet to be confirmed.
2. On Request : The seller verifies the payment and order but the item(s) has yet to be shipped. (The ordered items can still be changed or cancelled at this stage.)
3. Ship Estimated : The seller is preparing to ship out the item but the item(s) has yet to be shipped. (The ordered items can be changed or cancelled with seller's confirmation at this stage.)
3. On Delivery : The item has been shipped out. Any changes to the order are not possible at this point and a return request must be submitted at this point.
4. Delivered : The item is on its way to the destination point. At this point, the tracking information is provided, therefore, you are able to know where your item is. Please allow 1~3 days for delivery. If the shipment has not arrived after the allotted time or there has been an error, please contact to the seller or Gmarket.